Pre-Conference Workshop on Pharmacological Research
Pre-Conference Workshop | Pharmacological Research | OMICS International Conferences
Pharmacology-2016 Pre-Conference Workshop
OMICS International & Tbilisi State Medical University Institute of Pharmacochemistry hosted Pre-Conference Workshop on Pharmacological Research on October 21, 2015 at Conference Hall of TSMU Institute of Pharmacochemistry, Tbilisi, Georgia.
We would like to thank all the dignitaries, speakers, workshop attendees and students, for making the Pre-Conference Workshop on Pharmacological Research a wonderful event!
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by distinguished speakers and research scholars. The list includes:
· Karen Mulkijanyan, TSMU Institute of Pharmacochemistry, Georgia
· Vakhtang Barbakadze, TSMU Institute of Pharmacochemistry, Georgia
· Maia Okujava, Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia
· Natia Nizharadze, Training and Research Center “UNIDENT”, Georgia
· Sopio Gokadze, Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia
· Margarita Gabelaia, TSMU Institute of Pharmacochemistry, Georgia
OMICS International offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Organizing Committee Member, Dr. Karen Mulkijanyan, for his initiative and kind efforts in organizing the workshop.
With the grand success of Pre-Conference Workshop, OMICS International take the immense pleasure to announce the “3rd World Congress on Pharmacology" to be held during August 8-10, 2016 at Birmingham, UK.
We look forward to see you at Birmingham.
For more details please visit: http://pharmacology.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/